As you know from my previous post, I’ve applied to WooContest with my Igloo WordPress Theme to compete for prize of $2000 in cash. I got an encouraging comment from WooThemes administrator but not much more so I’ve decided to contribute my contest design to community for free.
Subscribe if you want to be the first to know when Igloo theme is released.
- Easy subscriptions management with Feedburner (Plugin)
- Auto image resizer (TimThumb plugin)
- Unique and professional design
- Different color schemes to chose from
- Improved default WordPress search (Plugin)
- Extended author profile (Plugin)
- Video panel that automagically extracts flash videos from posts
- Dynamic Flickr Images (Plugin)
- Easy Google Analytics insertion (Plugin)
- Simple Ads management: 125×125, 200×200
- Easy category drop-down menu (up to 2nd level)
- Custom templates: Archives, Contact, About, Comments, Single and more…
Stuff you will get:
- Very fast load times thank to minimalistic design with almost no images
- SEO friendliness you usually get with commercial premium themes
- Commercial support for customization
- Copyrighted and professional design
- Bundled Installation Instructions
Stuff you won’t get:
- No License to distribute theme commercially
- No quarantee whatsoever
And please note that all design work is copyright protected so you cannot sell it further without further agreement from BizzArtic, PERIOD!!!