I’ve put huge amount of work into my FIVE blogs and gotten next to nothing in return. Sure, I’ve made a few good contacts, but I was doing that with email and my five web sites before I even started blogging.
In fact, since I could have been doing things that might have been more productive during the past six months, my lost opportunity cost is quite high.
Are you thinking the same as jack did? If you do, here are 10 possibilities you might consider:
- Drop ads and clean space for your content
- Take things a day at a time.
- Google for some SEO tips
- Be specific and don’t blog just about everything
- When you’re ready to give up you’re closer to success you might think
- If you’re not good with words than design, program, take photos, videos,…
- Love what you’re doing
- Never expect life to be fair!
- Don’t give up!
- Or…Just do it and don’t bother to blog anymore!