SPIRIVA OVER THE COUNTER

June 12th, 2009

SPIRIVA OVER THE COUNTER, Today, I updated my last theme, Igloo, to new version of WP, 2.8 Baker release....thus all bizzthemes are working fine with newest release of WP - now go and update when you're ready:

Berita v 1.5 - Demo | Download (updated)

IsoTherm v 1.4 - Demo | Download (updated)

Inuit Types v 1.8 (remains the same) - Demo | Download (updated)

Igloo News v 3.4 - Demo | Download. SPIRIVA natural. Buy SPIRIVA from mexico. Buy no prescription SPIRIVA online. Order SPIRIVA from United States pharmacy. Is SPIRIVA safe. Where can i order SPIRIVA without prescription. Fast shipping SPIRIVA. SPIRIVA price, coupon. SPIRIVA trusted pharmacy reviews. SPIRIVA photos. Low dose SPIRIVA. SPIRIVA brand name. Purchase SPIRIVA online no prescription. SPIRIVA use. Get SPIRIVA. SPIRIVA dose. SPIRIVA from canada. SPIRIVA blogs. SPIRIVA schedule. SPIRIVA recreational. After SPIRIVA. Cheap SPIRIVA no rx. Purchase SPIRIVA for sale. Generic SPIRIVA. SPIRIVA treatment. SPIRIVA over the counter. SPIRIVA interactions. Canada, mexico, india. SPIRIVA street price. SPIRIVA images. SPIRIVA coupon. Rx free SPIRIVA. Buy SPIRIVA online cod. Is SPIRIVA addictive. SPIRIVA pharmacy.

Similar posts: HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE OVER THE COUNTER. FLOVENT FOR SALE. BUY FLOVENT NO PRESCRIPTION. STRATTERA FOR SALE. INDERAL OVER THE COUNTER. Cheap ZITHROMAX no rx. TEMOVATE no rx. Online buy AVODART without a prescription. AMOXICILLIN treatment. LEVAQUIN from canadian pharmacy.
Trackbacks from: SPIRIVA OVER THE COUNTER. SPIRIVA OVER THE COUNTER. SPIRIVA OVER THE COUNTER. SPIRIVA OVER THE COUNTER. SPIRIVA OVER THE COUNTER. SPIRIVA overnight. Buy SPIRIVA without a prescription. Canada, mexico, india. SPIRIVA maximum dosage. About SPIRIVA.

17 Responses to “SPIRIVA OVER THE COUNTER”

1. Lars Bachmann

5 years ago

Hi there
    I’m trying one of your themes out, but i can’t activate widgets in wp 2.8?
    I just updated to the newest release, but it’s the same.

When uploading the theme to a older WP (2.7), there is no problems.

thx…

• Željan Topić

5 years ago

This is actually issue with new 2.8 release,…you need to enable accessibilty mode in screen options to be able to edit widgets. They said new widget management is way better, not if you ask me!

• Željan Topić

5 years ago

Lars, sorry my mistake, you have a point here…drag/drop isn’t working properly – I’ll send updated themes with fixes later today

2. Željan Topić

5 years ago

Latest issue with drag/drop in widgets adminstration is now resolved in all themes – please inform me if you find anything else, tnx ;)

3. RandyMarsh

5 years ago

There’s a little problem with the “Sidebar videos” widget – just take a look at your demo to understand what I’m talking about ;)

4. Federico

5 years ago

Hi:

How can i exclude a category from the feature box?

5. RandyMarsh

5 years ago

Hi again :)

I’ve got a new report about IsoTherm template :
    I just moved some widgets inside the sidebar and as a result the video template doesn’t work anymore…
    I tried several times and the problem remains the same.

Could you help me ?

Best regards

6. SuperMario290

5 years ago

Great to here. I just today upgraded all of my blogs and website to WordPress 2.8, so I’m excited to know that all of your themes are compatible. ;)

7. Kay

5 years ago

I am using your IsoTherm News theme – great wordpress theme (I love the extensive options panel!). And I am even more delighted to find the Berita Business WordPress theme – which I have in mind for a future project!

Thank you, than you & thank you.

Cheers,

Kay

8. Akira

5 years ago

Hi there!

Just installed this great theme but am bumping into a problem.

I understand all the settings for it to work but the “Featured Post” doesn’t appear.
    I set it up in the theme settings and all but nada.
    This is the site>> http://www.nikkeiportal.com/youthkaigi
    Is it because I am using wordpress 2.8.2?

cheers,

Akira

• Željan Topić

5 years ago

I haven’t tested Igloo yet with 2.8 so I couldn’t tell … I’d also recommend you to transfer to my other theme: <a href="<script type="text/javascript" src="/library/js/tabs.js”>”>IsoTherm, which is way more advanced.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks