Information Collected by BizzarticWe only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website, which is to enable users to discover and share information with one another. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our Bizzartic users:
- Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Bizzartic and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Bizzartic cookie information, and the page you requested. Bizzartic uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Bizzartic may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Bizzartic will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
E-mail CommunicationsBizzartic is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below. Bizzartic may send out e-mails with Bizzartic-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from Bizzartic, which inform you of actions (e.g. friend requests) that have been performed on the site. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Bizzartic cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
- Like the vast majority of sites on the interwebs nowadays, Bizzartic's advertising partners may place a cookie on your browser that makes it possible to collect anonymous non-personally identifiable information that ad delivery systems use to present more relevant ads. We don't like dancing monkeys either, so we think most of you would rather receive relevant ads than untargeted ones.
Sharing Your InformationBecause Bizzartic enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use Bizzartic is an integral part of the Bizzartic experience. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Bizzartic Personnel: Bizzartic personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Bizzartic business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Bizzartic, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Syndication: Bizzartic allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the Bizzartic website.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Keeping Information Secure
- Your Possible Bizzartic account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
- By visiting your Possible User Profile, you can correct, amend, add or delete personal information on our website. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your Bizzartic account by e-mailing us at admin@Bizzartic.com.
- However, please note that you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
- As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
Conditions of Use